Tuesday 3 March 2020

Turning waste into Avios.


The easiest way to raise ones living standard is to identify the ways we spend money without noticing- and then spend it on memorable things.


It is a two stage process.

1. I cut down on waste. This is quite different from giving up on luxury purchases which may be enjoyed. Waste is money that slips through the fingers unnoticed.

2. I then actively seek luxury purchases that come with Avios. As a rule the less necessary the purchase the greater the Avios.

I benefit on two levels. Firstly, I enjoy luxury more than fritter money. Secondly, I enjoy the process of collecting the Avios. It is a thrill to see my total rise every few days and I suspect this will be more of a thrill than spending them.

I have 10,055 Avios so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.