|The most recognizable statue in London is someone who never lived.|
- Punishment for wrong opinions does not come from the law. It comes from an army of gossips you will never identify.
- Many of us have Kindles now. These are useful because they have no picture covers but they can still be read over the shoulder. We may prevent the snooper from knowing the title of the books we read using the following methods.
- Set up an access number on the front screen. This prevents the idle snooper from tapping the screen and seeing all that one has read recently.
- Organise ones reading into 'collections'. The primary purpose of the collection is to make it easier to find books we already have. They also keep the titles of the books we own off the top screen and out of view of snoopers.
- Turn off 'suggestions' if it is possible to do so (not everyone can). Suggestions is an Amazon marketing tool that suggests things we may like based upon past reading. The problem is that if someone else sees our suggestions they will have a good idea of our reading habits.
- Most normies are so bored they may persecute us out of boredom.