Tuesday 17 March 2020

What may be done?

Here is a useful excercise. We may wish to be our ideal selves but how will we know when we have achieved it? This is my own list and I am surprised to  see that many things have been achieved already.

I nust achieve thinness without pain. What is the point of being thin if one is in an agony of self denial from morning to night? Such a state is unlikely to last and may never be enjoyed. My ideal self enjoys his food but has no food compulsion or addiction. 20% achieved.

I must be liked by women. This need not involve a sex life like the Playboy Chanel but women should trust me and enjoy my company. I see women as conformation I am OK far more than men for some reason. 40% achieved.

I would like to dress well but will only buy clothers when I am my desired shape.

So what may be done?

Thiness without pain. I eliminate unconcious eating so far as I am able. This often involves sitting
in front of a packet of cookies and then discovering they gave gone (into my mouth) while I was thinking of other things.

Being liked by women is hard in my cluture as England tends to be suspicious of  male motives. I have put it on hold for a while until my new and thinner body arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.