Monday 3 September 2018

The Luxury Frog. First hop.

I set out this morning to kill a couple of hours in a the Westfield Stratford shopping centre as I had to be in the area for work purposes. How many free things would I be given?


The Place to Eat,
  • My first stop was John Lewis and the John Lewis cafe 'the place to eat' where I was given free coffee and cake simply for being a member of the MyJohnLewis loyalty scheme.
Westfield Stratford
  • I then did a circuit of the food court and hoovered up the free samples.
Subway

  • I spent some subway points on a second coffee to avoid losing them.  
Westfield
  • Finally I made my first purchase. I bought myself a cup and was given yet more free coffee, free WiFi and a free newspaper.
  • This is the way the rich shop. They just load up for free.
Make regular 'points runs' to use up loyalty points before they expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.