Thursday 27 February 2014

Create the expectation.

Most of us keep our promises to others- it is only ourselves that we let down.

Can we learn to treat ourselves as well as a stranger?
This is because we can let our self down in secret. I originally set up this blog to remove this possibility. If I blog that I will do something and do not then I will have to admit it.

A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on
Both photographs are of Oxford- a place where the truth of life allows itself to be captured with surprising ease.
If you know something, tell others. This makes it more likely we will use the information we have because we would feel rather foolish if someone else took advantage of something we knew long before they did.

If we create the expectation of success we will feel obligated to live up to it- so create the expectation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.