Friday, 29 September 2017
The first flag- Knights Templar.
This is usually done at great expense by gaining second passports an a number of real life states and hopping between them to avoid tax. I propose a simpler and cheaper approach that will provide 90% of the benefit for the average Joe.
My first flag is the Knights Templar. Who are the Knights Templar? You may be told (depending on who you ask) that the Knights Templar are the product of overheated imagination, a group of right wing nut jobs, a bunch of old men who enjoy dressing up in medieval garb or dissident academics who preserve ancient knowledge.
All of these are true.
I decided to investigate this by turning up at as many Knights Templar sites as I could find and observe whatever I could find.
The actual, historical Knights Templar were a group of religious warriors who were appointed and built up by the Pope for the purpose of spearheading the crusades. Later, once they had become rich and no longer useful they were accused of witchcraft and executed. The supposed secrets of the Templar knights were never discovered and neither was the expected mountain of gold- probably because neither existed.
Below it we see All Hallows by the Tower which is where the Templar Knights were tried for their supposed crimes. My guess is that they were held in the underground crypt pictured above.
There is nothing that excites the imagination more than a secret society in league with dark forces and so the Knights Templar continued to grow in cultural significance long after its abolition. As a result there are approximately twenty 'Knights Templar' organizations that openly operate in the UK and a similar number that operate in secret. I have made a study of this and find that modern Knights Templar orders are involved in the following areas. They are incompatible with one another but this is because there is little overlap between orders.
1. Pseudo diplomacy through the United Nations.
2. Pseudo archaeology. The search for Templar related artifacts such as the Spear of Destiny and the Holy Grail- Indiana Jones style.
3. Charitable activities and voluntary work.
4. Drug smuggling.
5. Magical practices.
6. The production of symbolic art designed to awaken a new European identity.
7. The promotion of a conservative agenda within the Catholic church.
8. Nationalist politics.
9. Dressing up in medieval costume and awarding one another titles and honors.
What is the financial benefit to joining a Knights Templar order? It is rather similar to joining the Freemasons. One gets to meet people engaged on the same path in life whether this be good works or cocaine smuggling. Choose carefully!
Membership of a Knights Templar order may also confuse officials who wish to control us. Am I really 'Sir' Richard Ford? Am I part of the establishment or not? Petty officials should be kept in a constant state of confusion and alarm.
If you wish to join an order then you should start with some Internet research- then meet them socially. Many separate orders meet at the Knights Templar pub in the City (possibly unknown to one another) which is a stones throw from the Templar church.
In short membership of a Templar order offers the following advantages.
1. A network of business contacts.
2. An identity that may be used or denied according to need. Many people are 'Templar phobic' and this can be used to our advantage.
3. A Knights Templar order may help us to do a great deal of good in the world.
4. London can be a lonely city. A Templar order provides a network of friends.