Friday, 17 March 2017

Quidco- my target is 10%.

I have been a member of Quidco for some time and have made money from it. So can you.

What is Quidco? It is a cash back service- buy things you may be buying already and receive cash back. I would like to average a return of about ten percent this year.

This is not that difficult on its own but I also wish to avoid buying anything I would not normally purchase. My cash back must be genuinely free money.

As you might expect- the best value retailers tend to have the lowest cash back. To bump the numbers up to ten percent I will complete some surveys.

As I say. There is nothing you cannot do yourself. The service is free so there is no harm in joining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.