Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Why you should read Eco Thrifty Living.

Some people are thrifty because they wish to save the planet. Some are thrifty because they wish to be free. I am in the second camp but everything I do is green by a kind of happy accident.

I follow Eco Thrifty Living to remind myself the good I do simply by being cheap. I do not spell this out much in my own blog but include this link instead.
A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on
I took this photograph in Oxford. Wandering around a city such as Oxford is a very green way to spend money. We are left with nothing but our memories at the end of it and very little is consumed in the process.
My travels are described more fully in my other blog- London Gentleman Revival

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.