Saturday, 15 October 2016

Mr Money Moustache and Early Retirement Extreme.

These two sites are a special breed. Most frugal sites are about spending money well- these two are about not spending money at all. Both advocate early retirement by saving eighty percent of all we earn and placing the money in high yielding assets.

I have not yet played this game in my life but if I started I think I would find it great fun in ways that nobody else would understand. Here are the links- Mr Money Moustache and Early Retirement Extreme.

This is the Birmingham Cold Store that is kept cool by the underground river that runs through it. Old technology and old methods often point us in the right direction.
We may read these sites even if we do not want to live the life. RSS links may be found on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.