Sunday, 11 September 2016

Conspiracy guy is the work of the Devil!

Some people like questions more than answers. They create a mystery where none belongs because they enjoy mystery. They get a sense of importance from being the only one who is not a sheeple.

Avoiding conspiracy has many mental benefits. It makes the truth more visible and it also removes drama loving individuals from our life.

A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on

The photograph shows a small square outside the Bank of England that is popular with religious cults and conspiracy theorists. 

I met this man outside the Bank of England haranguing passers by with questions that he could has answered himself with a google search or a visit to the museum inside the bank.

'Who owns the Bank of England?'

'What goes on inside?'

I tried to talk to him. Rather than being grateful for my googling skills he became suspicious. First he accused me of being an M.I.5 agent and then he ran away.

Conspiracy theorists claim to want the truth but they love mystery more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.