Sunday, 14 August 2016

The Uses of Instagram.

By following me on Instagram you may be led to the exact location where my pictures were taken.


I find myself with a following on Instagram. I have no idea where these people came from or what they like about my pictures- welcome! 
A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on

Both photographs are are from the City.

I believe that beauty nourishes the soul. In some way our surroundings change us and so it is important never to be surrounded by the mean and the ugly or we will become mean and ugly ourselves. Have you ever noticed the ugliness of government buildings? Somehow the ugliness of those who rule us is reflected in the buildings and those who spend a life time within them become ugly too.

There are many beautiful places in London. Each of them point towards an equally beautiful truth if one looks deeply. To spend time there is to be inspired and to find hope where previously there was none.

Follow me. It is free therapy and will lead you to greater things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.