Monday, 11 July 2016

A Snowball in July.


Do not be misled by the simplicity of the snowball strategy. It is dynamite.


I have today started my new Snowball. 


The object is to make a token payment to my fund and increase it as time goes on.

I have looked for easy savings and have focused upon food because I am fat and could do with eating less regardless of the expense of it all.

My first economy is to stop purchasing expensive smoothies from Crussh and to buy slightly cheaper salmon muffins and so on from Vital Ingredient and others.This will save me about two pounds a day.
A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on

Two scenes from the City. A coffee shop sign in the legal quarter. I have always found lawyers to have a good sense of humor. A random piece of artwork made out of pennies. 

I am also winding down my Italian sandwiches and replacing them with the bland but hygienic Subway.

At home I unplug my refrigerator and begin to eat fresh food bought that day. Most people think they use a fridge to keep food fresh. In fact they do so to avoid the inconvenience of buying food daily which is the only way to buy truly fresh food.

These are all simple actions that help me lose weight and save more money than we might think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.