Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Always have cash.


Our cash should be accessible but not so accessible that we spend it thoughtlessly.


In the 1950's the English would talk of being 'financially embarrassed'. This describes it perfectly.



A photo posted by Richard Ford (@richard.ford) on I keep ten pounds in my wallet most of the time. Unfortunately this can be thoughtlessly spent and so I cannot rely upon it.

The City.

Ten pounds will usually get us home or get us fed in a crisis. It is better not to keep this in our wallets or purses as we are unlikely to have these if our cards are stolen. I have a bullet shaped capsule on my key ring which contains ten pounds. For some reason I forget I have the money- so I never spend it. I also keep small change for vending machines and so on in a second key ring dispenser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary viewpoints.